Greetings, fabulous readers and fellow creative souls!
Please come in, grab a cup of coffee and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find something to inspire you on your creative journey.
Warmly,
~Amy
Amy - these layouts are amazing! I'm going to have to try digital out next fall when my daughter is off to college. Until then lots of paper stuff to do. Thanks for sharing. -Kay
Your pages are turning out beautifully! Keep up the terrific work...I might have to check out that class.
You can print them out at a couple of online sites (try scrapbookplease.com) and then put them in an album for your DD! Or you can reduce to 8 x 8 and print on photo paper on your own printer for a mini album!
My name is Amy. I am a wife, mother of one and an avid scrapbooker. I started scrapbooking in 1999 and I knew I was hooked before I ever attended my first Creative Memories Home class. I have been an addict ever since. Scrapbooking has become a personal passion to capture life and create art.
Other interests include: Photography, Reading, Exercise & Hiking
2 comments:
Amy - these layouts are amazing! I'm going to have to try digital out next fall when my daughter is off to college. Until then lots of paper stuff to do. Thanks for sharing. -Kay
Your pages are turning out beautifully! Keep up the terrific work...I might have to check out that class.
You can print them out at a couple of online sites (try scrapbookplease.com) and then put them in an album for your DD! Or you can reduce to 8 x 8 and print on photo paper on your own printer for a mini album!
Post a Comment