Many of these goals are the same as last month, but I have limited myself from adding anything new in hopes of being able to get through some of the things that have been on my goal list since January (i.e. organize video of Kaitlyn).
I am also looking forward to a crop weekend March 20-22, so I am hoping to get done scrapbooking Kaitlyn's first year!!! That will make 4 albums for her first year of life...kinda nuts :-) Then, I have to go back and actually journal all the albums.
- Finish scrapbooking Kaitlyn’s first year
- Journal 1 of Kaitlyn's albums
- Organize Video of Kaitlyn
- Stories to Tell – Jessica Sprague class – assemble album
- Continue learning Adobe Photoshop
- Back-up blog
- Scrapbook at least once per week, Friday night.
- Maintain journaling

1 comment:
OKay question, how or where do you back up your blog to? I also was told (by my mom, who doesn't always listen fully) that my SIL said you can also get a book printed out of it?????? Have you heard of this? (I can't get my SIL to answer my questions, big surprise, so I am still trying to figure out how to save these in case something happens).
Post a Comment