2012 PAGE COUNT....13
2011 PAGE COUNT....54

Thursday, March 4, 2010

February Goal Results

WHOA!! I had a pretty productive month despite the fact that I was busy, busy, busy...

-- Back-up 2009 photos on DVD - DONE 02/28/10; I now have a second external hard drive for backing up my backup drive so that I do not have to worry about backing up to CD’s or DVD’s...that is just a PAIN IN THE BUTT! This is MUCH easier.
-- Back-up blog - DONE 02/03/10
-- Back-up 2009 video - DONE 02/28/10
-- Scrapbook 2006 photos – Still working on it.
-- Photobook from Cape Cod 2009 - DONE 02/28/10. I had a coupon for a free 20 page photobook from Shutterfly that motivated me to get this done!
-- Scrapbook at least once per week, Friday night – I did not accomplish this, this month. Too busy this month, but I am hoping to make up for it in March! CROP WEEKEND IN MARCH...CAN’T WAIT!!!!

No comments: