2012 PAGE COUNT....13
2011 PAGE COUNT....54

Saturday, July 3, 2010

June Goal Results

I did not get as much done in June as I had hoped to.
  • Back-up 2010 photos & video on the backup drive. – DONE – 6/12/10
  • Back-up blog – DONE – 6/12/10
  • Journal, journal, journal!!! I have about 7 albums that need journaling. I am not moving on to anything else until that journaling is DONE! –Didn’t get to this.
  • 5 Digital Layouts for Katie's Leukemia book –Didn’t get to this.
  • Scrapbook at least once per week, Friday night –DONE!

I am having a hard time getting anything done off my "to do" list because I have been spending so much time creating pages for my upcoming Disney trip. I have found this great site for Disney scrappers...Mouse Scrappers. It is a very active chat forum with tons of digital Disney freebies. I have been having fun collecting Disney supplies and creating pages as the mood strikes me. I love it!

No comments: