2012 PAGE COUNT....13
2011 PAGE COUNT....54

Monday, January 31, 2011

January 2011 Goal Results

Overall, this was a fairly productive month.

~ Catch up the blog – DONE 1/4/2011
~ Upload photos to Shutterfly – DONE 1/4/2011
~ Back-up blog – DONE 1/4/2011
~ Back-up 2010 photos & video on the backup drive. – Didn’t touch this.
~ Finish Disney journaling – DONE 1/23/2011
~ Organize Disney Photos (Download photos from Katie’s camera, Mike’s phone, My phone) – 50% complete
~ Obtain Missing Disney photos – DONE 1/31/2011
~ Organize Disney digi supplies – DONE 1/15/2011
~ Download Disney digi supplies – Didn’t touch this.
~ Scrapbook at least once per week, Friday night – DONE

On top of this, I also challenged myself to complete an album (ScrapMo).

Well, I didn't even come close to finishing an album, but I did complete 12 pages in Katie's Leukemia scrapbook which was, well, 12 more pages than I had planned to do!!! I also made a major decision on this project. I realized that her leukemia scrapbook was going to be WAY, WAY too heavy on journaling, so I decided to create a separate "book" with all of the blog posts made during her leukemia journey. So, any posts relevant to her leukemia story will be in a separate book, almost like a year book of sorts and her scrapbook will focus mainly on any pictures that go with her leukemia journey. With that, I started working on her "book" of blog posts, appropriately titled, "Leukemia Warrior" and I have completed almost 100 pages in that. Sounds like a lot, but I still have over 400 to go...EEK!!!! This project is extremely boring, but I feel very strongly that it needs to be done. The journaling is the heart of her story and I think that someday it will be important for her to read it and hopefully realize what an amazing person she is.

So, even with everything that I accomplished this month, I still feel BEHIND, as always and I don't know if I will ever get caught up, but I certainly have fun trying :-)

TOTAL PAGES DONE IN JANUARY:
Digital Pages: 12
Traditional Pages: 0

No comments: