2012 PAGE COUNT....13
2011 PAGE COUNT....54

Monday, February 28, 2011

February 2011 Goal Results

I guess you could say that I had more of a "clean up and organize" kind of month.  I don't really have a whole lot to show for February, but at least I got some things organized and ready to go for next month!!!

Back-up photos & video on the backup drive. – Didn’t touch this.
Back-up blog – DONE 2/1/2011
Upload photos to Shutterfly – DONE 2/1/2011
Organize Disney Photos (Download photos from Katie’s camera, Mike’s phone, My phone) - All but my phone pictures have been downloaded.
Download Disney digi supplies – DONE 2/5/2011
100 pages in Katie's Leukemia blog book (start page 77, end page 177: approx 3.5 pages per day) – Didn’t touch this.
At least 10 pages on Katie's Leukemia scrapbook – I got 6 more done
Scrapbook at least once per week, Friday night – Not successful here at all!

TOTAL PAGES DONE IN FEBRUARY:
Digital Pages: 6 (Katie’s Leukemia Book); 1 (Disney 2010 Book)
Traditional Pages: 0

No comments: