Greetings, fabulous readers and fellow creative souls!
Please come in, grab a cup of coffee and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find something to inspire you on your creative journey.
Warmly,
~Amy
2012 PAGE COUNT....13 2011 PAGE COUNT....54
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Amy's Scrappin' Space
Hi there - I wanted to post a few pictures of my Scrappin' Space. I have recently moved into the basement and the space is very uninspiring. I am still getting organized down there, but would love to get some comments on my space and have others offer some advice or design tips as it is pretty much a clean slate right now.
I think it is so wonderful to have a place to call your own. How about a bulletin board that you can tack up inspirational quotes? I have lots of framed photos of my family in my space. Alot of my kids baby and preschool portraits - it keeps me motivated with the scrapping.
My name is Amy. I am a wife, mother of one and an avid scrapbooker. I started scrapbooking in 1999 and I knew I was hooked before I ever attended my first Creative Memories Home class. I have been an addict ever since. Scrapbooking has become a personal passion to capture life and create art.
Other interests include: Photography, Reading, Exercise & Hiking
3 comments:
Great! add me as a link and I'll do the same..your space looks so cozy!
dejavuscrapbookingphotography.blogspot.com
Great space!! Have fun decorating it!! can not wait to see some of your work that comes out of that space!!
I think it is so wonderful to have a place to call your own. How about a bulletin board that you can tack up inspirational quotes? I have lots of framed photos of my family in my space. Alot of my kids baby and preschool portraits - it keeps me motivated with the scrapping.
Post a Comment