Greetings, fabulous readers and fellow creative souls!
Please come in, grab a cup of coffee and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find something to inspire you on your creative journey.
Warmly,
~Amy
2012 PAGE COUNT....13 2011 PAGE COUNT....54
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Christmas Bear Paper Piecing
All this blogging has me feeling very creative - check out the cute Christmas Bear that I made last night. I am just getting into paper piecing and I LOVE IT! It is so much fun :-)
CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!! LOVE the bear!! I have some paper piecing patterns I can share with you if you'd like. Just drop me an e-mail and I can send them to you as a pdf (if I can get my scanner to work correctly). pfunk182@gmail.com
My name is Amy. I am a wife, mother of one and an avid scrapbooker. I started scrapbooking in 1999 and I knew I was hooked before I ever attended my first Creative Memories Home class. I have been an addict ever since. Scrapbooking has become a personal passion to capture life and create art.
Other interests include: Photography, Reading, Exercise & Hiking
2 comments:
Very cute...I have been shying away from paper piecing...I am going to have to try it!!
Alicia
CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!! LOVE the bear!! I have some paper piecing patterns I can share with you if you'd like. Just drop me an e-mail and I can send them to you as a pdf (if I can get my scanner to work correctly). pfunk182@gmail.com
Post a Comment