My friend Kristen tagged me, and since I love a game of tag that doesn't involve running... here it goes...
The rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website. 6. Let your tagger know when your entry is UP.
6 Fun Facts about Me:
- I live in creative chaos most of the time. I always have ideas for projects swirling in my head. I am very good at starting things (or buying the supplies to start), but not so good at finishing things. Scrapbooking, decorating, or other random craft projects --- I start it all and leave a messy trail in my path. When I run out of space to work, I spend a week cleaning and start over again.
- I bought the house that I grew up in (on Lake Ripple in Grafton) from my parents back in 2000. Mike & I now spend a lot of time, energy & money making it into our own humble abode. We would love to have enough money to add on a second story with a two car garage.
- I hate clutter, but I am always surrounded by it. I spend hours upon hours creating piles to "get organized" but the piles never get put away because there is no place to put them. I love the feeling I get when something finally gets organized. I would love to be a professional organizer - I love RUBBERMAID!!!
- I love being a mother. I never really knew what I wanted to be "when I grew up" until I had my daughter. Then I knew without a doubt that the only thing I wanted to be was a mother.
- I think I have a touch of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD). My morning routine has to progress in exactly the same order every day or I typically feel "off" for the rest of the day. My clothes have to be hung in a certain order. My "stuff" has to be organized just "so" or else I feel like I am living in chaos, even if its just that one of the farm animals got put away with the little people - ARGH!!! Like I said, I think I have a touch of OCD!
- I love Halloween and Horror movies (thanks Dad!). I was brought up on Stephen King, Friday the 13th, Halloween & Nightmare on Elm Street. It takes A LOT for a horror movie to scare me these days and quite frankly, a lot of them fail miserably. I will say though that the SAW movies scare the crap out of me and I usually picture "Jigsaw's" face for many days (or nights I should say). But, I love it all, I guess it is the thrill of being scared that I love. But, I am not so fond of the real life stuff that scare me. Sometimes that stuff is scarier than any movie I have ever seen.
Tag your it!
Caryn- tag, you're it!
Michele - tag, you're it!
Pam - tag, you're it!
Tracy - tag, you're it!
Kay - tag, you're it!
Vi - tag, you're it!
Christmas Card 2012
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment