2012 PAGE COUNT....13
2011 PAGE COUNT....54

Monday, October 20, 2008

What a weekend!

I am slowly recovering from a great crop weekend. I laughed so much this past weekend that my abdominal muscles actually hurt. There is only one group of people that can make me laugh like that for 2 consecutive days and I was blessed to be able to make it up to the lodge this time. With Kaitlyn being in the hospital until the Wednesday before, I was doubtful that I was going to be able to make it up there on Friday, but somehow I did it. I'm glad I packed well in advance. If I hadn't, there would have been NO WAY I would have made it.

This was our 10th crop weekend together at Soo Nipi Lodge in Newport, NH. Mary P. Shelly K. & Eileen M. pulled together a fabulous celebration complete with a slide show and survival kit for the weekend. Thank you all SO MUCH for your efforts. I am so lucky to have been a part of this tradition since the beginning. Here's to plenty more sleepless nights, completed pages, and tons of laughs!!!

Until next time....

Love, hugs and kisses to you all!
Amy

1 comment:

Kristin said...

You got to go - hooray! It was well deserved. Looking forward to seeing & scrapping with you soon :)