Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your friends.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30 AM so that I could have some peace and quiet before my daughter gets up :-)
2. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I have no idea - that's how long it has been since I went to the movies. I think it was the last Harry Potter movie, whatever that was.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Grey's Anatomy
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Coffee & bagel
6. What is your middle name? Frances
7. What food do you dislike? Peas & Cottage Cheese it is a texture thing
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? CD's are so yesterday!
9. What kind of car do you drive? Toyota Camry
10. Favorite sandwich? Turkey with lettuce, tomato, pickles, american cheese and mayo
11. What characteristic do you despise? Rudeness
12. Favorite item of clothing? comfy pants/PJs
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Italy or Australia
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Target - is that a brand? lol
15. Where would you retire to? Arizona
16. What is your recent most memorable party? Scrapbooking weekend - 10th crop at Soo Nipi Lodge celebration :-)
17. Favorite sport to watch? I guess if I had to pick, it would be baseball. I'm not a big fan of sports.
18. Furthermost place you are sending this? cyberspace
19. Person you expect to send it back first? dunno
20. When is your birthday? February 20
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? I used to be a night person until I had my daughter. Now I savor the quiet moments of the early morning.
22. What is your shoe size? 7
23. Pets? 2 little monsters, I mean shih tzus
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? My daughter will be finishing up her third phase of treatment from leukemia next week. She is still in remission.
25. What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher
26. How are you today? excited - Verizon comes today to install FIOS!! Goodbye Charter :-)
27. What is your favorite candy? Snickers
28. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Christmas
29. What is your favorite pastime? Spending time with my daughter, Taking pictures of my daughter, Scrapbooking about my daughter...lol
30. What are you listening to right now? Silence, thank God
31. What was the last thing you ate? Salad
32. Do you wish upon a star? yes, all of them, all of the time.
33. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red
34. How is the weather right now? Sun's out, but it's coldy
35. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? Haven't spoken to anyone yet, but I am expecting a call from Verizon any minute now.
36. Favorite drink? Coffee
37. Favorite restaurant? Wright's Chicken Farm
38. Real hair color? Brunette
39. What was your favorite toy as a child? Cabbage Patch Dolls
40. Summer or winter? Summer
41. Hugs or kisses? Depends on who is giving them out
42. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
43. Coffee or tea? coffee
44. Do you want your friends to respond? yes
45. When was the last time you cried? Last night watching my daughter say "goodnight" to her Barbie and Cinderella dolls. It was so cute.
46. What is under your bed? Wrapping paper, golf stuff, a fan, shoes, dog hair and lots of dust
47. What are you afraid of? My daughter relapsing.
48. Salty or sweet? Both together
Christmas Card 2012
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment