2012 PAGE COUNT....13
2011 PAGE COUNT....54

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

UPDATE: November Scrapbooking Goals

Update 11/24/08:

# 3: Add the 2005 Christmas pictures to my Christmas album. - DONE!!!

All of my November goals are COMPLETE -YEAH!!!

I also completed a mini album and will post pictures soon. It's been a GREAT scrapbooking month!!!

Original Post 11/18/08:
1) Scrapbook at least once per week, hopefully Friday nights. - So far, so good! I am actually scrapbooking more than once a week. My wonderful husband has let me keep a small table in the living room to allow me to work more easily on my current project :-) Thanks honey!!!

2) Finish the 2005 scrapbook that I started a few weeks ago at my crop weekend, including all the journaling. - DONE as of tonight - YiPpeE, YaHoO!!! I am actually quite proud of myself for finishing this album so quickly. It only took me about a month from start to finish. I even had to take some pictures of things around the house to finish off some pages. So, I took the pictures I needed, developed the pictures and finished the pages!!! What a great feeling to have the 2005 pictures in an album - YiPpEe, YaHoO...did I say that already?

3) Add the 2005 Christmas pictures to my Christmas album. - Next task in line.

4) Catch up on all my journaling for the pictures taken in 2008. - DONE!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow! That's great! You've gotten a lot done! I wish I could say I had finished a "year" album. I think the last one that I actually finished is 1998-1999.

Tracy said...

Way to go!!! :)