2012 PAGE COUNT....13
2011 PAGE COUNT....54

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Scrapbooking goals for 2009

I don't have a specific number of pages that I want to get done, but I do have hefty goals for 2009...here they are...
  • Maintain journaling for all pictures taken (it makes it easier to do the journaling on a page when I scrapbook the event 3 years later :-)
  • Scrapbook at least once per week, Friday night.
  • Get caught up with Kaitlyn’s albums (I think this one is a joke, but it's on there anyway)
  • Project 365 – a picture a day (new blog - http://amysphotoadayproject.blogspot.com/)
  • Stories to Tell – Jessica Sprague class
  • Organize video of Kaitlyn
  • Lake George Photobook from summer vacation 2008
  • Photobook from summer vacation 2009
  • Geneaology Research
  • Back up my blog
  • Organize Scrapbook workspace

Here's to a Happy & Inspired New Year everbody!!!

No comments: