I did not accomplish as much as I would have liked in December. I think I was overestimating the amount of "free time" I would have on Friday nights in December. Not to mention, the one crop I was planning to go to was cancelled due to a power outage from the ice storm.
Regardless, here is how I did...
1) Add pictures and finish the mini Christmas album that I started in November. DONE
2) Back up digital photos on the computer to DVD. Mostly DONE. Still need to do 2008.
3) Finish scrapbooking Christmas 2006 in my daughter's album. Nowhere close to finishing her first Christmas...sigh...
4) Stay current on journaling associated with 2008 pictures. Mostly DONE. Still need to journal Christmas activities.
5) Scrapbook at least once per week, Friday night. Made it most Friday nights until recently.
Christmas Card 2012
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment