My goals this month are still fairly similar to last month. I am still trying to actually COMPLETE some things that have been lingering since January (i.e. organize video of Kaitlyn). I am looking forward to completing these things and adding some new projects next month!!!
- Start 2006 family album
- Journal 1 of Kaitlyn's albums
- Organize Video of Kaitlyn
- Stories to Tell – Jessica Sprague class – assemble album
- Continue learning Adobe Photoshop
- Back-up blog
- Maintain journaling
- Scrapbook at least once per week, Friday night.
I am hoping to get to a few crops this month so hopefully I will make some progress with my pictures from 2006...I am a bit behind :-)

2 comments:
Great goals! I think MOST of us are behind! lol I know I am....I am in March 2007! lol (Now mind you that is not counting all the stuff prior to June 2005 except my college scrapbook. That all still needs to be done too, but I can't keep up with current stuff, much less old stuff! lol) Good luck! Hope you can accomplish them all!
Thanks for reminding me to go do my goals! How do you back up the blog?? I need to do that!!
Alicia
Post a Comment