2012 PAGE COUNT....13
2011 PAGE COUNT....54

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

UPDATE: March Goals

Overall, I feel very good with everything that I accomplished in March. I got MOST of the big "TO DO's" done.
  • Finish scrapbooking Kaitlyn’s first year - DONE 3/29/09
  • Journal 1 of Kaitlyn's albums – Still In Progress.
  • Organize Video of Kaitlyn – Still In Progress. But I did make some headway with this. I got everything from VHS tape to DVD and everything that was on the camcorder over to either DVD or stored on the computer. Now, I just have to organize the video on the computer and get it on DVD... phew...PROGRESS!!!
  • Stories to Tell – Jessica Sprague class – assemble album - Didn't touch this one.
  • Continue learning Adobe Photoshop – Ongoing process.
  • Back-up blog - DONE 3/2/09
  • Scrapbook at least once per week, Friday night. - Done most weeks.
  • Maintain journaling – There actually wasn't any to do because everything was on the blog...lol.

No comments: