This month, I want to continue the progress with my backlog of photos, but I also want to move forward with a project that has been put aside since last summer...a photobook from last summer's family vacation!!! I also discovered that upon "finishing" my daughter's first years worth of pictures that there were about 250 pictures that I never printed from Shutterfly...ARGH!!!! So I thought I was done, but I'm not. I haven't quite digested that enough to deal with it, so for now, I am ignoring the problem :-)
Here are this month's goals...
- Continue progress on 2006 family album
- Journal Kaitlyn's 2nd album
- Move Kaitlyn's video from computer hard drive to external hard drive & backup on DVD.
- Lake George Photobook from summer vacation 2008
- Continue learning Adobe Photoshop
- Back-up blog
- Scrapbook at least once per week, Friday night.
- Maintain journaling

1 comment:
You are doing awesome! Hey could you give me the site that you use for your PSE classes? :-) Thanks!
Post a Comment