Anyway, here's how it went...
- Continue progress on 2006 family album – In Progress
- Journal Kaitlyn's 2nd album - Didn't touch this one.
- Move Kaitlyn's video from computer hard drive to external hard drive & backup on DVD. – Moved most of the digital videos from hard drive to external hard drive, still need to back-up 2008 on DVD. I am having trouble with one HUGE file. It won't copy over so I have to splice it up and it takes a while to do because the files is so big.
- Lake George Photobook from summer vacation 2008 – In Progress
- Continue learning Adobe Photoshop – Didn't touch this one.
- Back-up blog - DONE 5/5/09
- Scrapbook at least once per week, Friday night. - Done most weeks.
- Maintain journaling - Again, there wasn't any to do because everything was on the blog...lol. I guess I can remove this one from my monthly goals :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment