2012 PAGE COUNT....13
2011 PAGE COUNT....54

Friday, June 5, 2009

Now We're Rockin' With Photoshop - Lesson 2

I have to admit, it is taking me a REALLY long time to get through Jessica Sprague's class "Now We're Rockin' with Photoshop". This is not because her class is difficult, she does an exceptional job at walking you through each lesson, but I just can't seem to find the time to sit down long enough to do it!!!

Anyway, this Lesson 2 layout was inspired by the layouts in the July 2009 issue of Creating Keepsakes (pages 37-39). I loved the idea of using screenshots on a digital layout and what better layout than one about my obsession with the internet :-)

I have created two different layouts...one with journaling and one without. I think the one without the journaling looks better, but the one with the journaling explains what each website is. I would love some comments on your thoughts about which layout to keep and which to toss.
Thanks!


2 comments:

Michele said...

Well I definitely think you need the journalling, but I don't really like the way it looks on the page. Is there a way you could use a different colored tag or different colored font and not on the black strips? I don't know. I see what you are saying, it does look better without, but I think it is necessary or you can't really tell what the sites are unless you know them.

Scrappinaway said...

I also like the journaling, but the same, do not like the black background on the writing. I would try another set of colors! Looks great though.
Alicia