
I would agree that it shouldn't be? But, is that how I really feel?
I DON'T THINK SO!!!! lol
How about you?
Please come in, grab a cup of coffee and make yourself comfortable.
I hope you find something to inspire you on your creative journey.
Warmly,
~Amy
2 comments:
I agree scrapbooking shouldn't be. For me, I don't think it is except for when I am on a creative team and have a deadline, then sometimes it is. lol
As for the MyLife Challenge. It is through StufftoScrap.com. They have one challenge a week for you to scrap things from your life. You don't have to do it, but it gives you an idea for the week.
The most stressful part for me has always been planning out the page. Of course, it has been 3 1/2 years since I last laid eyes on my scrapbooks, can you imagine what a basketcase I will be when I finally have the time to get going again?
Post a Comment