2012 PAGE COUNT....13
2011 PAGE COUNT....54

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

January Goal Results

-- Back-up 2009 photos on DVD
-- Back-up blog - DONE 01/03/10
-- Back-up 2009 video
-- Photobook from Cape Cod 2009
-- Stories in Hand – Jessica Sprague class – Started ongoing project in which I answer one question weekly..
-- Scrapbook at least once per week, Friday night – MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

OK, so I didn't do as well as I had hoped in January. But I did do a lot of power layouts and I hope to get a lot of actual pages done in my 2006 family book over the next few months.

I am dreading the "back-up saga". I have asked hubby for a second "book" to back up my back up so that I no longer have to burn to DVDs. I just have WAY too many photos/videos and it takes me WAY too long to back them all up to DVDs. It's kinda crazy, really. So, I am hoping that I will have that over the next few months and I will no longer dred the backing-up...lol.

Here's to a more productive February!

No comments: